Can you help me to answer the questions using a concise narrative?
1. Briefly explain new-venture creation versus corporate renewal.
2. Diagram and explain the entrepreneurial process.
3. Provide an outline of the table of contents of a typical business plan.
4. Under what conditions are corporate new ventures most likely to succeed?
5. Discuss some of the requirements for successful strategic change.
Simply use a common memo format and answer the questions using a concise narrative.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:25 am ad1c9bdddf
See the attachment.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL ISSUES
New-venture creation versus corporate renewal
New business creation and corporate renewal basically differ in terms of the objective or motivations of the owner, the investor, or the manager himself. According to Kuratko and Hodgetts (2004), the reasons for entrepreneurs for starting up new ventures are numerous -the need for independence, need for personal development, welfare or philanthropic considerations, tax reduction, to follow role models, and to take advantage of an opportunity. Basically these motivations may be categorized as the personal characteristics of the entrepreneur, the environment, and the venture itself.
Major difficulties of starting a new venture is that of predicting new performance and undergoing all the needed start-up activities to formally and legally put up a new venture, with due consideration of financial capabilities. Kuratko further noted that the real challenge for a new venture is for the firm to survive and grow. He further suggested that to address this challenge, an entrepreneur must have a clear understanding of the critical factors for selecting ventures, the known reasons of business failures, and the process of evaluating new ventures.
On the other hand, business renewal is considered as a growth strategy which often involves re-invention in terms of business models, strategies, products and services, operations, business processes, systems, and human resources. As an online source noted, it is an anti-stagnation immunization shot as ...
The solution answers the given strategic management questions using a concise narrative.
10 Key Strategic Points to Qualitative research
1. In the prospectus, proposal and dissertation there are ten key strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research is doable, valuable, and credible. The 10 key strategic points emerge from researching literature on a topic which is based on or aligned with the learner's personal passion, future career purpose, and degree area. These points provide a guiding vision for the research. In this assignment, you will draft a document addressing the ten key strategic points that define your intended research focus and approach.
This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Download the template, "10 Key Strategic Points" in the attachments.
Use the template to draft statements for each of the 10 points for your intended research study.
My research topic is about how leadership and globalization are impacted by social media and to use said information in the practice of public / private administration sector and leadership.Please, let me know if you will be able to help me with that.
2. The reading, "Measurement of perceived organizational readiness for change and employees' attitudes toward change in the public sector" presents an application of qualitative research methodology. Discuss whether or not qualitative research methodology is appropriate to this study.View Full Posting Details