1. Explain your understanding of the human resource management challenges and how to be prepared to effectively manage those challenges.
2. Detail to recognize that people differ and how to understand how these differences impact their intentions and abilities to grow a business.
3. Describe how you understand how joint ventures can help an entrepreneur grow his or her business and acknowledge the challenges of finding, and maintaining, an effective joint venture relationship.
4. Detail how your understanding of how franchising, from the perspective of both the entrepreneur looking to reduce the risk of new entry and the entrepreneur looking for a way to grow his or her business, works.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:50 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. The main challenges for HR today are change management, compensation management, leadership development, HR effectiveness management, and organizational effectiveness. An organization has to change to accept challenges of a dynamic business environment. These changes require regular organizational changes. The HR must develop effective leaders in the organization. These leaders provide direction, decision making, and inspiration to the entire organization. HR must invest in the best employees so that leaders are developed. HR must develop metrics that measure the effectiveness of HR and enable the organization to see the progress of the company. HR must increase organizational effectiveness by developing a culture of collaboration. Synergies among employees must be struck so that the performance of the organization improves.
2. People differ because their ...
The answer to this problem explains issues related to human resource management and forms of business. The references related to the answer are also included.
Globalization of Business and Culture
See the attachments.
Consider the globalization of business and culture, and discuss the ways in which it can affect international business strategy and management. Consider the evidence you see for the globalization or localization of culture in the consumer and/or labor markets and respond to the following questions:
How important is effective management of the culturally diverse social capital in a multinational company for achieving strategic corporate objectives with regard to human resource management or the management of other business functions? Apply the concepts of globalization, localization, and globalization to the business function that you select. Is social capital equally important in each paradigm? Explain your answer with reference to practical examples from your own organization or professional experience.View Full Posting Details