Address the following considerations related to selection tools
1. Name three selection tools that you would consider using for a hiring program at a supermarket.
2. Choose what you think is the best selection tool or combination of selection tools.
3. Justify your choice by describing the advantages of your method compared to other selection tools that were considered.
Determine whether you would use the same selection process if you were hiring someone for a job you were offering
1. Compile a list of interview questions.
2. Explain what interviewing method you would use and why it is preferred over others.
3. Detail the considerations in reaching hiring decisions for this position.
Addresses the questions related to selection tools. It also determines whether you would use the same selection process if to hire someone for a job offering.