I need help with Conflict and performance in global virtual teams. I need help with finding problems opportunity Solution Identified and How success or improvement will be measured.
Begin by completing the table labeled Problem/Solution Summary according to the steps mentioned below:
1. In column one, list each problem or opportunity that you identified and worked with in this project. To arrive at the problem or opportunity that you will list, identify the â??presenting problem or opportunityâ?â?"how it is viewed or identified by the parties in the scenario. After doing your research, you may decide that the actual problem or opportunity differs from the one presented. If so, identify how you defined the problemâ?"how you arrived at the root cause of the problem or opportunity. (This information must be included in Part 2.)
2. In column two, list the solution(s) you identified. To arrive at the appropriate solution(s), study all relevant course materials, perform research as needed, and state your solution. (Where there are multiple solutions, list them in order of priority.)
3. In column three, identify the resource requirements or constraints you see for the solutions you identified. After a list of solutions is generated, take the time to consider their feasibility and what constraints might exist that could block achievement of your desired improvement or solution. All constraints or limitations must be noted in Part 2.
4. In column four, identify what metrics you will use to measure the success or improvements based on the set targets. These targets and how they were developed are to be identified in Part 2.
Problem/Opportunity Identified [List final problem/ opportunity identified. Presenting problems or opportunities will be identified in Part 2] Solution Identified [Where more than one solution is identified, list the solutions in order of priority] Resource Needs [Constraints related to the problem or opportunity] Metrics of Success [How success or improvement will be measured based on set targets]
1. 1. 1. 1.
2. 2. 2. 2.
3. 3. 3. 3.
4. 4. 4. 4.
5. 5. 5. 5.
6. 6. 6. 6.
Note: Fill out as many boxes as needed in the table and add rows if needed.
Part 2: Using paragraph form, document the assumptions and the evidence for the problems. Your evidence should come from the course project materials, course learning materials, and any additional research, where appropriate. Items to be included are:
· Problem/Opportunity: How and why do the problems/opportunities listed in Part 1 differ from those presented in the project materials?
· Solutions: How did you select the solutions? What evidences were there in the course materials or your external research to support your selection? What assumptions were made in compiling the information used to complete this section of the template?
· Resources: How did you identify the resources or constraints that you chose? What evidence, in the course materials or your external research, is available to support your decisions? What assumptions were made in compiling the information used to complete this section of the template?
· Metrics: In developing your metrics, what assumptions were made? How did you use the targets/goals that you did? What evidence, in the course materials or your external research, is available to support your decisions?
This solution gives you strong points concerning global virtual teams