Please list the TQM principles and the benefits of ISO 9000 in regards to healthcare.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:29 am ad1c9bdddf
Please find below my solution to assist you in responding to your homework.
Thank you for patronizing BrainMass.
TQM Principles according to Kurtus (2001):
1. Satisfy the customer is the first major TQM principle. Customer means the person who pays for the purchased product or service and he or she always wants to get his or her money's worth from any purchase he/she does. If the user of the product is other than the customer, then both the user and the purchaser have to be satisfied but the person who pays is prioritized. In companies, the company that aims to satisfy its customers by providing the value that its customers deserve will mean repeat business, more referrals and minimal complaints and expenses. A few top companies make their customers feel important by providing them extra service aside from quality products. Within the company, the worker thinks that his/her first customers are his/her supervisors so he/she must have the mindset of satisfying these internal customers to keep job and to get a raise. The worker must also try to perform his best to work in such a way that he/she satisfies not only the immediate internal customer but also the ultimate customer in the chain of customers.
2. Satisfy the supplier - Satisfy the person or the company from whom you have bought the goods or services.
External suppliers: It is important that a company's ...
TQM principles and ISO 9000 benefits in healthcare. References are included.
Supply Chain: ISO 9000 over Six Sigma; checklist vs 'to do's; stakeholders in an MNC; learning curve for organizations vs individuals
1. Do you think there is a benefit to ISO 9000 over Six Sigma or traditional total quality management systems of quality? What are some of the differences?
2. What's the difference in a checklist and just a list of "to-dos?"
3. In describing factors that affect decisions to enter the global market, within the multinational corporation, who might the stakeholders of such organizations be? And why would we consider those selections to be stakeholders?
4. What are some things you think can influence the organizational learning curve, versus the individual learning curve?View Full Posting Details