Choose an organization with which you are familiar. For this assignment you will create a total of two business quality posters that can be created on paper (on ground only) or by using a software application (Microsoft® Office Suite). Creativity is encouraged. Be sure that the posters represent the following:
a. Poster One:
1) First, identify two or three examples of process improvement opportunities in your chosen organization's industry.
2) Then, identify two-to-three process improvement opportunities in your selected organization.
3) Create one poster, or software presentation, that will show the process improvement opportunities identified in your selected organization.
b. Poster Two:
1) First, identify examples of how organizations prioritize process improvement activities to improve performance.
2) Then, prioritize process improvement activities for your selected organization.
3) Create one poster, or software presentation, that will show the priorities of the activities you created for your selected organization.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 1:04 am ad1c9bdddf
The solution examines process improvements for organizational posters.
Deming 14 points
Research and discuss Deming's 14 points, then create an ideal process map with minimal waste. Describe how the new process will meet each of Deming's 14 points. Submit one document that contains the streamlined process map, and a second document that explains how the new process will address each of Deming's 14 points. Within your group, divide Deming's points to summarize the findings and submit those documents. The final document should include an optimal process map and an explanation of how your team has optimized the process and managerial and employee goals and communication processes to reach each of Deming's Points in the future.View Full Posting Details