Choose an organization with which you are familiar. For this assignment you will create a total of two business quality posters that can be created on paper (on ground only) or by using a software application (Microsoft® Office Suite). Creativity is encouraged. Be sure that the posters represent the following:
a. Poster One:
1) First, identify two or three examples of process improvement opportunities in your chosen organization's industry.
2) Then, identify two-to-three process improvement opportunities in your selected organization.
3) Create one poster, or software presentation, that will show the process improvement opportunities identified in your selected organization.
b. Poster Two:
1) First, identify examples of how organizations prioritize process improvement activities to improve performance.
2) Then, prioritize process improvement activities for your selected organization.
3) Create one poster, or software presentation, that will show the priorities of the activities you created for your selected organization.
The solution examines process improvements for organizational posters.