The discussion topic is social responsibility. Why should companies feel obligated to consider social responsibility issues? Should they not just go about their business trusting that the surrounding society will adapt to them? By providing jobs, they make the community more secure which fulfills their obligation anyway. After all, there is no line on the balance sheet or income statement for social responsibility. 100 words.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:57 am ad1c9bdddf
Companies should feel obligated to consider social responsibility issues due to the fact that it is ethical and just to ensure that an organization's operations do not negatively ...
Leadership and Gender
1. Do you think that men and women lead the same or differently?
2. Are men or women more ethical and socially responsible leaders?
3. Would you prefer to have a man or a women for a boss?
4. Is it ethical and socially responsible to say that one gender makes better leaders?
5. Should global companies appoint women as managers in countries that believe in equal rights for women, but not allow women to be managers in countries that don't have these beliefs?View Full Posting Details