It has been determined that the culture of ACME Corp. promotes poor quality, low productivity and horrendous customer service. You have been hired as an outside consultant to quickly diagnose the root causes.
What tools and processes will you propose to the client and why?
Make a case to the decision makers for your approach.
Your initial posting should be 300 words. Bolman & Deal, Ch. 12 & 13 (The Symbolic Frame), Hanna, Ch. 3-6.
In my experience culture is ultimately a function of the executive leadership in an organization. Therefore I would venture a guess that the executive leadership at ACME Corp allows this type of behavior. Granted there are many process related things that can affect quality, productivity, and customer service but culture begins with leadership.
As a consultant to the ACME Corp I would begin my consult with extensive interviews of the leaders and managers within the organization. I would determine the ...
This solution provides a brief opinion on creating culture within an organization.
Organizations culture, operative goals and stakeholders
1. Describe the Organizational Culture for your company.
2. Identify your organization's Operative Goals.
3. Who are your Inside Stakeholders and Outside Stakeholders? Identify your stakeholders.
4. What kinds of Interorganizational Strategies will you use to enforce your organization's ethical codes?
5. What factors will determine the balance between Centralization and Decentralization for your organization?
6. Identify the structure of your organization. Is the structure Mechanistic, Organic, or a combination of both structures? Explain why.View Full Posting Details