In 350 words select an industry and create an individuated workforce management plan. Provide a short description of your selected industry and a rationale for your choice.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:59 am ad1c9bdddf
See the attached file.
The automotive electronic service center industry for General Motors consists of 7 Electronic Service Centers (ESC) throughout the United States. The ESCs provide General Motor's dealerships within the United States with remanufactured instrument display panels and radios. Since the dealers aren't directed to contact a specific ESC, the dealer can contact any ESC for remanufactured products. The key factor to retaining customers is providing customers with excellent customer service. The ESCs have to effectively manage their Customer Service workforce.
One of the ESCs decided to improve their Customer Service department's customer satisfaction. The improvement focused on implementing a Workforce Management software system. The goal was to manage three customer phones queues, online chat ...
A workforce management plan is examined in the solution.
HRM Strategic Management Questions
1. What s strategic human resource management?
2. What are the key objectives of Human Resource Planning?
3. Describe the two major models of strategy for strategic management discussed in the text. Compare and contrast the models
4. Describe how human resource planning (HRP) is integrated with strategic planning.
5. How does strategic HR differ from traditional HR?
6. What implications do the anticipated changes in age of the workforce have for the management of human resources?
7. What are the barriers to strategic HRM?
8. What is the Balanced Scorecard?View Full Posting Details