This simple self-assessment tool focuses attention on some of the important areas of innovation management. Below you will find statements which describe 'the way we do things around here' - the pattern of behavior which describes how the organization handles the question of innovation.The score and average scores are as follows;
Strategy- 28 3.5
Processes- 31 3.875
Organization- 29 3.625
Linkages- 34 4.25
Learning- 34 4.25
Based on your results, what can you conclude about this organization's strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:20 am ad1c9bdddf
Please refer to the attached file for the formatted response.
SELF-ASSESSMENT: STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, AND
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
Table 1. Results on how the organization handles the issue of innovation
OVERALL MEAN 3.902
The data from Table 1 indicate that there are five areas that were scored or considered in determining the effectiveness of the organization in handling the issue of innovation. These five areas include the company's strategy, processes, organization structure, linkages, and learning. The table also indicates that the areas were rated on a scale of 5, with 5 as the highest score.
Comparing the ...
The expert analyzes organization's strengths, weaknesses and growth opportunities. The innovation for organization handles are determined.
Macy's Department Store SWOT Analysis
1. Complete a SWOT analysis for the selected organization. (Macy's Department Store or a organization you have facts about.)
2. Analyze and described the organization's strengths and weaknesses.
3. Analyze and provided recommendations on how to address the organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
4. Analyze the current opportunities the organization is trying to pursue in its business environment.
5. Analyze and described the threats possibly affecting the success of the organization.
Cite all sources using the APA style.View Full Posting Details