1. Capitalizing on your organization's strengths.
2. Shoring up your organization's weaknesses.
3. Exploiting opportunities in your organization's environment.
4. Protecting the organization against threats.
I need help with this (and need to provide references, too). Thanks!!
1. Capitalizing on your organization's strengths. One of Wal-Mart's greatest strengths in the fact that it has one of the largest net sales in the world. This fact can be attributed to Wal-Mart's aggressive growth strategy. Each year they add hundreds of new stores all over the world. Each store then contributes to its net sales. Another strength is that of the logistics system. This system utilizes up-to-date technology which is constantly evolving in order to ship their merchandise to distribution centers, share sales data with supplies, and track and fill online orders. Further, Wal-Mart offers its customers good value for their money. Wal-Mart has been very successful in capitalizing on its strengths.
2. Shoring up ...
An analysis of capitalizing strengths, shoring up weaknesses, exploiting opportunities, and protecting against threats.