Answer the following questions in terms of how they relate to Wal-Mart:
- What are the two or three biggest strengths the company has that allows it to make the company's vision come to fruition?
- What are its main competitive advantages?
- What internal weaknesses can you find?
Provide references as well.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 20, 2018, 8:10 am ad1c9bdddf
Strategic Management: Internal Analysis and SWOT
What are the two or three biggest strengths the company has that allowed it to make the company's vision come to fruition?
Wal-Mart's vision is manifested in these strengths of Wal-Mart gives meaning to that vision in the following manner:
1. "Wal-Mart is a powerful retail brand. It has a reputation for value for money, convenience and a wide range of products all in one store". (Source: Marketing Teacher ( 2011). SWOT Analysis-Wal-Mart. Accessed on October 31, 2011 from http://marketingteacher.com/swot/walmart-swot.html.)
2. Buying Locally. The store "continuous to strengthen local agricultural sourcing programs by buying more from farmers located close to the stores". By buying its agricultural products locally, Wal-Mart is assured of cheaper input costs and this trickles down to customers in terms of ...