Answer the following questions in terms of how they relate to Wal-Mart:
- What are the two or three biggest strengths the company has that allows it to make the company's vision come to fruition?
- What are its main competitive advantages?
- What internal weaknesses can you find?
Provide references as well.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 3:44 am ad1c9bdddf
Strategic Management: Internal Analysis and SWOT
What are the two or three biggest strengths the company has that allowed it to make the company's vision come to fruition?
Wal-Mart's vision is manifested in these strengths of Wal-Mart gives meaning to that vision in the following manner:
1. "Wal-Mart is a powerful retail brand. It has a reputation for value for money, convenience and a wide range of products all in one store". (Source: Marketing Teacher ( 2011). SWOT Analysis-Wal-Mart. Accessed on October 31, 2011 from http://marketingteacher.com/swot/walmart-swot.html.)
2. Buying Locally. The store "continuous to strengthen local agricultural sourcing programs by buying more from farmers located close to the stores". By buying its agricultural products locally, Wal-Mart is assured of cheaper input costs and this trickles down to customers in terms of ...
Strategic Management: Internal Analysis and SWOT - Walmart
Internal Analysis of the Company
It is important to conduct an internal analysis to find the strengths and weaknesses of the company.
i) What are the two or three biggest strengths of Walmart that allows it to make the company's vision come to fruition?
ii) What are its main competitive advantages?
iii) What internal weaknesses can you find?View Full Posting Details