Write a basic outline for a presentation on the benefits of distance learning from a student's perspective. The audience will be students and teachers with very little computer experience and may be somewhat fearful of the idea. Make sure to tailor the presentation outline with this audience in mind.
You can use a traditional outline (Roman Numerals, followed by alphabetical letters and then regular numbers). Remember this is an outline and should not include sentences or essays. At the end of the outline include 2-3 paragraphs which detail the rationale for the structure of your outline.
See the attached file where the outline is easier to read.
I. Overview of Distance Learning
a. What is Distance Learning
b. Attributes of Learning
i. Learner Centered
1. Don't cater to whims and peculiarities of each individual learner
2. Must meet needs of teacher, institution and class of students
3. Makes extensive use of diagnostic tools and activities
ii. Knowledge Centered
1. Opportunities for deeper knowledge resources
2. Limitless means for student to grow knowledge
iii. Assessment Centered
1. Collaborative learning environments
2. Student agents or facilitators
3. sophisticated software tools
iv. Community Centered
1. Social component of learning
2. Freedom to pace one self
II. Affordances of the ...