How would you write an outline for a presentation on the benefits of distance learning from a student's perspective, if the audience was students and teachers with very little computer experience and may be somewhat fearful of the idea?
Could you show me using a traditional outline (Roman Numerals, followed by alphabetical letters and then regular numbers). At the end of the outline include 2-3 paragraphs which detail the rationale for the structure of your outline.
Please provide references.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 12:23 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see below for a outline of what a presentation could be in your scenario. This is merely a suggestion. Please take what I have given you and make it your own. I have included some paragraph information at the bottom as to my rationale for why I put the outline together this way as well as some sources.
II. What is distance learning?
A. Online Education
1. Use of electronics to distribute and facilitate coursework
2. Use of synchronous or asynchronous platforms
3. Variety of degrees and majors available at many colleges
B. Self-directed learning
2. Complete work, tests, and then mail-in for grading
3. Assistance available by phone, mail or email
1. Individual classes taken for work or to increase learning
2. Usually self-paced
3. Ability to review several times and take quizzes several ...
The solution presents a detailed outline in traditional form as requested. It is followed by explanatory paragraphs.