Write an outline for a presentation on the benefits of distance learning from a student's perspective. The audience will be students and teachers with very little computer experience and may be somewhat fearful of the idea. Make sure to tailor the presentation outline with this audience in mind.
This outline should be at least one page long. You can use a traditional outline (Roman Numerals, followed by alphabetical letters and then regular numbers). Remember this is an outline and should not include sentences or essays. At the end of the outline detail the rationale for the structure of your outline.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 7:44 pm ad1c9bdddf
A. Set you own hours
B. Make your own schedule
C. Work through the course at your own pace
II. User/Learner Friendly
A. Any questions?
1. Our friendly Staff/Colleagues will respond your questions promptly
2. Your questions welcome throughout the duration of your course
3. It is Free. No extra charge! (800) 000-0000
4. Spend as much time as you need to comprehend our study materials
B. Need help?
1. We are there for you
2. Individualized help by phone (live operators), fax, or e-mail
3. You choose the most convenient time and place to study
III. Easy Access
A. No need to commute back and forth to attend classes
B. No need to sit in a classroom for countless hours.
C. Study in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
D. You can start as soon as you want to. Our courses are brought directly to your door.
IV. Learning transferable skills "hello" to distance education students
1. Studying online builds a real commitment
2. Fosters independence
3. Employers are recognizing the value of an employee who has the determination and ...
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation to prepare an outline for a presentation on the benefits of distance learning from a student's perspective.