Write an outline for a presentation on the benefits of distance learning from a student's perspective. The audience will be students and teachers with very little computer experience and may be somewhat fearful of the idea. Make sure to tailor the presentation outline with this audience in mind.
Use a traditional outline (Roman Numerals, followed by alphabetical letters and then regular numbers). At the end of the outline include 2-3 paragraphs which detail the rationale for the structure of your outline.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 11:29 am ad1c9bdddf
Please refer to file response attached, which is also presented below. I hope this helps and take care.
A. Set you own hours
B. Make your own schedule
C. Work at your own pace
II. User/Learner Friendly
A. Any questions?
1. Our friendly Staff will respond promptly
2. Your questions welcome throughout the duration of your course
3. No extra charge! (800) 000-0000
4. Spend as much time as you need to comprehend our study materials
B. Need help?
1. We are here for you
2. Individualized help by phone (live operators), fax, or e-mail
3. You choose the most convenient time and place to study
III. Easy Assess
A. No need to commute to attend classes, no need to sit in a classroom for countless hours.
B. Study in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
C. You can start as soon as you want to. Our courses are brought directly to your door.
IV. Learning transferable skills "hello" to distance education students
1. Studying online builds a real commitment
2. Fosters independence
3. Employers are recognizing the value ...
This solution provides an outline for a presentation on the benefits of distance learning from a student's perspective.