Need help because I am having some difficulty. Can you please help me with this creative brief template and summary? It is about "Newton: Color Me Happy running shoes" Thanks and I appreciate your help.
"Color Me Happy - Newton Running Shoes"
Creative Brief Budget
This week, complete the Budget section of your creative brief template.
In this section, compose a 2-3 paragraph summary that outlines the following:
• How much money do you have to spend on this project?
• Who will approve this budget?
• What quantities do you need to produce? (for printed pieces)
• What deliverables will need to be paid for in the budget?
In addition, compose a one-two page summary with references at the end of the brief that answers the following questions:
• What are the qualities of your creative brief that makes it stand out from others?
• How would your compare to competitors?
• What is the strategic insight you used to create the brief?
• Does the creative brief contain a fact or facts about the product that you did not know or realize before you started writing?
• What is the benefit to the consumer?
• Why should the consumer believe you?
According to SportsOneSource Media Newton Running "generates about $20 million in annual revenue and is growing at a rate of 100 percent per year" (2013). The creative advertising campaign is budgeted at 10 percent of sales, less costs, which equates to a million dollars. Several people must approve the budget, including Dan and Paul Fireman, general partners of Fireman Capital Partners, a private equity firm, company president, Stephen Gartside and company founders, Danny Abshire and Jerry Lee. This same group, and Brandon Wood, sales manager, will sign off on the final execution.
In order to support the campaign, we will need to produce 1000 in-store point of purchase signs for retailers, plus outfit the Newton Running expo booths (there are two: West Coast and East Coast) with new graphics. Some venues (Boston Marathon, New York City Marathon, Chicago Marathon) will receive additional printed material in the form of street point of purchase materials and banners. Quantities of these items are dependent upon approval of event organizers for the specific marathons. In addition, we will print 1,500 brochures featuring the "Color Me Happy" campaign for sales calls and promotional activities. We are also offering a tattoo with the ...
This solution provides a budget for a creative brief for Newton Running Shoes, including who should approve budget, quantities needed, and deliverables. It also includes benefits of the proposal, and why it should be pursued. Includes APA formatted references.