Create a new product or service for an existing organization. This product or service will be the basis for your marketing plan. (Existing organization is Amazon.com and new product or service is a brick and mortar store for Amazon).
- A SWOTT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and trends) analysis on the new product or service.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 22, 2018, 10:31 pm ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/business/brick-and-mortar-businesses/marketing-plan-for-a-new-product-501723
1) Extremely strong brand reputation and visibility of Amazon which can be leveraged in this new foray into brick and mortar stores.
2) Strong vendor network that allows the company to procure a wide range of products at competitive pricing.
3) Strong management capability to operate in an efficient manner.
1) No previous experience in the brick and mortar area. Management's expertise is limited to running an online store.
2) Brick and mortar store establishment and operations will put a huge pressure on cash flow as it requires much more capital ...