Compile all past information adding marketing strategies:
1. Write an executive summary of your marketing plan.
2. Provide the company's mission statement and company introduction.
3. Provide the company's branding, pricing, and distribution plan.
4. Provide the IMC and customer satisfaction plan.
5. Provide the following information about the marketing strategies:
a. Discuss the company's competitors, and its strengths and weaknesses.
b. Determine the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor.
c. Explain whether the company's intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry.
d. Assess the macro-environmental issues (legal, technological, social, and economic) trends with which the company must operate.
e. Identify the most significant trend to impact the business and discuss how the company intends to minimize or capitalize on this trend.
- Analyze the marketing framework including the concepts of the 5Cs, STP, and 4Ps.
- Evaluate the basis for market segmentation and approaches to segmentation.
- Evaluate and target customer segments and positioning products within these segments.
- Examine the different types of products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.
- Develop branding strategies for existing and new products.
- Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products.
- Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
- Design customer satisfaction evaluation processes and quality assurance measurements.
- Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
- Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
- Create an effective marketing plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
Healthy Food Booklets' major competitors would be existing healthy food magazines that are locally published and international healthy food magazines that are available and accessible to the local population. The major strength of the booklet would lie in the fact that they are going to be customized according to local tastes and will contain subject matter that their customers can relate to. For example, a recipe recommended by a customer and is published in the booklet will automatically gain loyalty from that customer and their family and friends. Also, another strong point would be that the booklet is backed by Dubai Café where customers can see the booklet in action. These strengths also create a differentiation strategy for the booklets that would keep the booklet apart from major competitors already existing in the market.
The following web address gives information about existing magazines in Dubai:
Weaknesses would include the premium price and start up stage of the product. While competitors have a wide network already in place, healthy food booklets would have to make its way into the market and create its ...
The solution assists in compiling all past information adding marketing strategies.