Hi, I need assistance with the following:
Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet grocery store that has experienced significant growth over the past few years. In order to increase its customer base, Kudler Fine Foods is creating an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) plan and has hired you as a research consultant.
1. Resources: University Library, Internet, and the Virtual Organizations are located on the student website.
2. Write a 1,050-1,400 word memo to Kudler Fine Foods' management team in which you assess the importance of demographic and psychographic information in the development of marketing strategies and determine when to use this data in making marketing decisions. Address the following in your memo:
3. Determine when to use demographic, psychographic, geographic, and behavioral segmentation in making marketing decisions.
4. Assess the importance of demographic data in marketing decisions for Kudler Fine Foods.
5. Explain the importance of psychographic information marketing decisions for Kudler Fine Foods.
6. Considering the various methods of segmentation, develop a positioning strategy for Kudler Fine Foods against competitive brands.
7. Provide a rationale for each one of your decisions.
8. Cite the assigned reading and at least one outside reference in your paper.
9. Format according to APA standards.
Here is the link to the Virtual Organizations - Kudler Fine Foods
https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/Business/Kudler/Internet/KudlerPort.htm© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 12:31 am ad1c9bdddf
Running Head: INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS PLAN
Data Memo for Kudler Fine Foods
Kudler Fine Foods: Data Memo
To: Management Team of Kudler Fine Foods
Date: 3rd February, 2010
Subject: Significance of demographic and psychographic information in the evolution of marketing strategies and use of this data in building marketing decisions.
Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet grocery store and it has experienced significant growth over the past few years and now in order to increase its customer base, Kudler Fine Foods is creating an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) plan along with an analysis of significance of demographic and psychographic information in the development of marketing strategies'.
In present high competitive environment, each and every company prefers to move with firm marketing strategies' as until or unless it will not develop an appropriate marketing strategy cannot attain its pre-determined objectives and goals. Marketing strategies' offers a pathway to the companies for moving ahead along with methodologies to attain assured success. In this way, we can confer that marketing strategy plays a prominent role in the success of an organization, but this success cannot be attained until or unless a company's marketing strategy postulates all consumer related information as these strategies' is basically for targeting target customers.
Only by integrating all customers? related information a company can develop an effective marketing strategy and similar is the situation with Kudler Fine Foods that wants to expand its customer base and for that it wants to know the importance of psychographic and demographic information so that effective marketing decisions can be made by it. The company wants to develop effective marketing strategies' by using this information.
Types of Segmentation in making Marketing Decisions
Various types of segmentation that can be used by Kudler Fine Foods for making ...
The data memo for Kudler Fine Foods discusses the significance of demographic and psychographic information in the evolution of marketing strategies and use of this data in building marketing decisions. This solution is 1000+ words with three academic APA references.