Case study and questions are attached. See attached file for full problem description.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 7:53 pm ad1c9bdddf
Mazda Motor's efforts to benchmark its benefits package are a very good practice:
1. It helps the company to match if not improve its benefits package with its competitors:
2. It does not allow the company to fall behind the latest developments in the job market.
3. It helps the company to recruit, train and retains the best possible talent in the market;
4. It helps maintain the competitive position and reputation of the company in the job market;
As a prospective employee:
1. I would have interest in working for a company that does benchmarking because I know that the company is aware of the wage market conditions;
2. I know that this company is ...
This posting gives you an in-depth insight into Human Resources.