- Three objectives for the organization's customer service perspective and show how they relate to the mission, vision and strategy of the organization.
- A meaningful performance measure (metric).
- An expected level of performance (target).
- Program that needs to be developed to ensure successful implementation of the organization's strategy (initiative).
Comment briefly on the relationships of the customer service objectives that you've identified here to the financial objectives. How do they help to fulfill those objectives? Do you need to change any of the financial measures after completing this work?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com May 20, 2020, 11:04 pm ad1c9bdddf
See attached for better format of table
- The name of your organization
- What this organization does - its mission, vision and overall strategy
Walmart's mission is "saving people money so they can live better." They do this by sourcing the products that people want with vendors around the world at the best possible price so they can pass along the savings to the customer. This translates into the "everyday low price" that has made Walmart famous and a world leader.
The customer service mission is the best customer experience at the lowest price. The experience should be "seamless" from mobile app to telephone to computer to in-store experience and include not only low price but also a "deep" assortment of choices. (source: 2013 annual report)
Balanced Scorecard: Customer ...
Your tutorial describes Walmart's mission and their customer service strategy and links the measures, initiatives, goals and targets to this strategy. Comments about the link to the financial measures (EPS, returns, unit growth) are added.