E-Business Supply Chain Paper
o Write a paper that explains how the supply chain differs on a B2C site compared to a B2B site. Give specifics by linking theory to related examples of websites.
o Include a summary table that briefly lists how the supply chain differs on a B2C site as compared to a B2B site.
Please cite references within the paper. APA-formatted please.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:05 am ad1c9bdddf
I have also attached an excel sheet with a summary table.
First let us go over what a B2B store or site is. This is one where businesses sell to other businesses. A good example would be a car manufacturer buying tires from a tire manufacturer.
The relationship could be between - a supplier and manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer... Some characteristics of B2B are:
- they tend to purchase high volume orders, but less frequently
- tend to form relationships between the partners
- negotiate prices and contracts
- sales contracts can take time to negotiate the details
In a B2C site, you have a company selling directly to the client. A good example would be amazon.com selling books directly to individuals.
In this case, here are some of the characteristics:
- there may be many transactions a day, but small volume
- the customer is attracted to the product based on price and service - it is rare to have contracts with a site
- price is often non-negotiable and stable
- consumers conduct more research on products
Given these differences, it is understandable that there will be different supply chain issues. According to "B2B vs. B2C Supply Chains" by Randy Johnson, the main difference between ...
The expert compares B2C yo a B2B site for e-business supply chain papers.
Explain how the supply chain differs on a B2C site compared to a B2B site
Write a paper that explains how the supply chain differs on a B2C site compared to a B2B site and a brick and mortar store. Give specifics. APA formatted references important. At least three references needed!View Full Posting Details