Would you please explain how the supply chain differs on a B2C site compared to a B2B site and provide some specific examples.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 6:06 pm ad1c9bdddf
HOW THE SUPPLY CHAIN DIFFERS ON A B2C SITE COMPARED TO A B2B SITE.
1. The b2b site can directly convey the production orders to the manufacturing facility based on orders received.
2. The b2c site usually has a stock of items ready for shipment which are listed on the website.
3. The b2b site changes its production pattern based on the orders received by the website, in contrast the b2c site changes the items featured on the site based on the stocks it is having.
4. The b2b site usually has a trigger that initiates the production/purchase of the items ordered by customers, however such a trigger is not there in case of b2c sites unless the product demand is far in excess of the stocks held.
5. The b2b site usually produces, or ...
The solution explains how the supply chain differs on a B2C site compared to a B2B site and provides some specific examples.