Hello, I need help answering the following questions:
1. Please provide enough information per each question.
2. You can provide a chart or graph along with a question also for better understanding.
Please see attachment.
Thank you, your help is needed.
1. Describe the rejection region for a two-tailed Z test when alpha = .01
2. Describe the rejection region for a one-tailed t-test when alpha = .05, n=10, and the alternative hypothesis is Ha: u < 0.
3. When would you use a paired sample t-test?
4. When would you do a non-parametric hypothesis test?
5. What is the chi-square goodness of fit test? (Week 3)
6. What are the assumptions for ANOVA, the analysis of variance?
7. Define Correlation Coefficient.
8. What are the regression analysis assumptions?
9. Compare correlation and regression.
10. Define residual.
This solution provides answers to various statistical question involving t-tests and ANOVAs.