Can someone help me to condense the statistical results of the attached "One-way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) done by the SPSS program? The test looks at: Are there any Ethnic difference in level of education.
Also, can you help me with answering the following?
1. State the statistical assumptions of this test.
2. Select an independent variable with three or more levels and a dependent variable.
3. Develop null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis for main effects.
4. Report on the p value and the confidence interval.
5. Interpret the confidence interval.
6. Decide whether to reject or retain the null hypothesis based on main effects and/or post-hoc statistical tests.
7. Based on your SPSS analysis, report the results using correct APA format. Include results for post hoc tests where appropriate. Your report should include the following:
a) SPSS syntax and output files
b) ANOVA table
Your tutorial is 373 words plus an ANOVA table, a Tukey post hoc analysis table and a reference on the assumptions of ANOVA. The SPSS output file is also attached.