1) Should social security be overhauled, reformed or terminated?
2) What policies do you feel are important in evaluating this?
3) Explain and support you reasoning for selecting the particular policy issues.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:16 am ad1c9bdddf
Social security may need to be reformed largely due to the fact that social security may not be available to the next generation, due to the fact that social security funds are subject to be depleted before many working-age individuals are eligible to receive such funds. In addition, the present social security system seems to be inefficient as well, due to the fact that, during the onset of this program, approximately one working individual supported one social security recipient. However, today, it takes approximately five ...
This solution discusses social security reform in 300 words.
Social Security Administration: Management
Provide 4-5 pages.
1. Analyze the organizational design of the Social Security Administration's human resource management in relationship to the entire organization. Assess its strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Organizational Design)
2. Assess the Social Security Administration in terms of its global or international linkages, highlighting its application of theory to its approach to personnel management. (Title this section Global Linkages and Personnel Management)
3. Analyze at least three (3) of the major components of the Social Security Administration's human resource system's goals and practices regarding the recruitment and hiring of a qualified workforce. (Title this section Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices)
4. Evaluate the Social Security Administration's approach to training and programs provided for new and existing employees for the development of knowledge, skills, and overall competencies, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Employee Skills Training)
5. Recommend at least two (2) actions the Social Security Administration could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a qualified workforce. (Title this section Recruiting and Training Recommendations)
6. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites (Include no more than one non-government Website)