The personal diversity action plan should outline concrete action you will take in the area of diversity over the next month, 3months, 6 months and one year. Each action/activity should include a specific objective and desired outcome when completed.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 1:41 am ad1c9bdddf
I have a friend who is Japanese American, so I will use her as an example.
In the next month, I intend to learn more about her culture as a Japanese to better understand the actions she takes and decisions she makes. I will read some books and articles about Japanese culture and the Japanese people. At least one of these will have to do with the Buddhism religion from which Shinto comes. I will try to take these readings and apply them to my life in a way that will help me understand the Japanese perspective. Online I will read a ...
A discussion on personal goals for achieving a personal diversity action plan over a timeline provided in the question. The author used the diversity goals for better understanding with Japanese American friend.
Create a Performance and Career Management plan: feedback, opportunities, diversity
Prepare a report on a career management plan for new employees. Be sure to include the following information in the report:
1. Explain how feedback is given to each employee. What opportunities are provided to the employee after the feedback system?
2. Explain how you will help the employee reach a higher level of performance
3. Explain if opportunities for advancement, such as promotions or educational opportunities to increase skills are available?
4. Explain if flexible opportunities are available for dual career parents?
5. Explain your adaptation to your teams's diversity in terms of each person's career How would you handle each member?
6. Assuming your budget is zero, provide justification of why you rreport will work. With your explanation, identify expected benefits and types of costs.View Full Posting Details