Looking for basic information about ethics in research. Please answer the below general questions as it relates to ethics in research.
1. How do ethical issues relate to the research process?
2. How do ethical issues relate to the potential participants in a research study?
3. How do ethical issues relate to the research site of a research study?
4. How do ethical issues relate to data collection and data storage of a research study?
5. How do ethical issues related to data analyses of a research study?
My name is Jason Blair and it is my pleasure to assist you today with some notes related to ethics in research. By way of introduction, I am a professor in the state of Arizona.
When beginning the research process, a consideration and discussion of ethics must enter into the discussion. You must begin with getting approving from your research institution or organization, which usually entails a proposal process that has been set up to protect both you and the institution itself. It is also set up to protect any possible participants that might become involved in the study at some point, and it is designed to help ensure the overall integrity of the ...
This solution of 503 words discusses ethical issues and how it relates to research.