Discuss at least three of your personality characteristics. Using your life experiences, explain how these characteristics were developed. Such life experiences could include the following items:
a. Early development
b. Family and social relationships
c. Educational background
II. Finally, assess how these characteristics have influenced your social and occupational choices.
Discuss at least three of your personality characteristics. Using your life experiences, explain how these characteristics were developed.
In order to form a personal identity and in an effort to maximize one's personal, occupational and social object.
In the context of traits and habits, core values, learning and life experiences based lessons, advise from care givers, personal insight into ambiguous or complex issues, all lead one to develop a sense of unified set of personal attributes which should be consistent for the individual to maximize his/her potential and to fulfill personal needs for prestige while maintaining a healthy survival.
Following characteristics are explained to provide with an elaborate answer for the query.
1. Self-deterministic zeal with persistence
2. Character Integrity
3. Care for the natural environment
4. Respectful behavior & Intentions towards different faith, cultures & ethnicities
5. Humility in interaction with people
6. Personal Honesty & hard work shown through dedication & commitment
7. Individualistic approach to problem-solving, although possess good leadership & team work ...
Life experiences and impact on personality development