I am writing the final draft of my paper and would like to know some examples of possible future areas of research on the topic. Thank you!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 12:16 am ad1c9bdddf
Researchers often suggest areas for future research in their articles in the conclusion and discussion sections, so that is a good place to begin as these are areas that will extend the present knowledge. I located four suggested areas for future research to consider.
1. In a study related to identity and seld-efficacy, Dale, F., Schunk, H., & Meece, J. L. (2007) suggest future research-especially longitudinal research-investigating the course of self-efficacy development from childhood to early adulthood and suggest ways that parents, teachers, counselors, and others who work with adolescents can help to foster their self-efficacy and skill development (http://www.des.emory.edu/mfp/AdoEd5.html).
2. Ethnic Identity. Regarding its linkages to student achievement, self-concept, and behaviors, ethnic identity development should be ...
Referring to the topic of identity development in adolescence, this solution provides assistance on identifying and examining four areas for future research. Empirically supported.
Since psychology is not my area of expertise and I'm not familiar with the literature, I need help with the following tasks to get me started writing a term paper.
1) Pick ANY topic on middle childhood or adolescent development (ages 6-18)
2) Review current/recent literature (peer reviewed publications) to determine what the most important aspects of the topic are
3) Summarizing the author's findings, including questions/criticisms that arise from reading the paper