I am doing a paper on a Manager's position. I need to conduct a job analysis. I need help in answer in answering these questions in order to incorporate them.
1. Conduct a job analysis for my selected job using job anlysis methods and discussing how it could be used within an organization.
2. Evaluate the reliability and validity of my selected job analysis.
3. Evaluate different prformance appraisal methods that might be applied to this chosen job; and,
4. Explain the various benefits and vulnerabilities of each performance appraisal method.
I need two references:
1. Conduct a job analysis for my selected job using job analysis methods and discussing how it could be used within an organization.
A manager's position includes leadership, communication, time-management, analytical and organizational skills.
For conducting a job analysis of manager's position and review the role and responsibilities of a manager as listed job description. The person's performance will be matched with the job description. This is based on the tasks assigned to the manager's position, and a person's performance as a manager can be ascertained.
Knowledge, skills and abilities of a manager pertain to the five skills listed above.
2. Evaluate the ...
Manager job analysis, I/O Short answer