Search Terms: Type in a broad category such as: depression assessment, team building assessment, autism assessment, teaching styles assessment, school climate assessment, employee testing, etc. Also, add some specific area to narrow down the search criteria.
(Your choice of a topic).
Scan recent journal articles relating to your topic and select one article (or book) to review that covers testing on that topic in your discussion, include the following information:
1. Discuss the ease or difficulty in locating information about a particular test or interest.
2. Did the information in the journal or book provide enough information to know what purpose the test serves or increase your knowledge about your topic?
3. Did the information indicate who would benefit from the administration of the test or add to your own research about the subject?
4. Did this particular article provide information about a norming sample?
5. Be sure to cite your article or book in APA format below your response.
Please rate 5/5 for my 300 words of notes and references. I'm honored to assist you on your future academic endeavors as a Special Request. Your business is valuable to me! Thank you so much for using BrainMass.com!
First off, as you briefly assess a related topic, I chose to research the correlation between bullying and depression since it is so prevalent currently.
As you scan recent journal articles relating to your topic and select one article (or book) to review that covers testing on that topic in your discussion, I chose this one:
Klomek, A., Kleinman, M., Altschuler, E., Marrocco, F., Amakawa, L., & Gould, M. S. (2011). High School ...
An article about bullying and depression article is briefly summarized in terms of findings as well as research location and analysis basics.
Social media and depression
3 scholarly sources
2 non-scholarly sources
How Social Media causes depression.(twitter, facebook, instagram)View Full Posting Details