Read through the Twelve Principles for Managing Change at the following website: http://www.lynco.com/12prin.html.
1. Select the two principles you believe are the most important to follow when managing change and describe why you feel these are essential.
2. Describe some specific techniques that can be used to manage change in an organization. Explain how these techniques are consistent with the principles you selected.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 14, 2018, 2:28 am ad1c9bdddf
Please see the response below (also attached), as well as two supporting articles. I hope this helps and take care.
LAST REVISION ON JUNE 11, 2009
Let's look at two of the principles, but be sure to choose two that are most important to you:
1. Select the two principles you believe are the most important to follow when managing change and describe why you feel these are essential. Uploaded from the above web site are the following twelve principles.
You are asked to choose two of the principles and why you feel these are important. You will heave to read through them and make that decision for yourself. Each principle has validity and taken together they work as a whole, so to choose only two as being the most important is challenging. Personally, I think the last two are very important.
TWELVE PRINCIPLES FOR MANAGING CHANGE
1. Thought processes and relationship dynamics are fundamental if change is to be successful.
2. Change only happens when each person makes a decision to implement the change.
3. People fear change it "happens" to them.
4. Given ...
Based on the Twelve Principles for Managing Change and by addressing the questions, this solution looks at aspects of two of these principles. Examples and supplementary articles on participatory management and leadership techniques are also provided.