(a) Determine the equivalent winding resistance and leakage reactance of the transformer referred to the low voltage side.
(b) The primary voltage is adjusted so that the secondary voltage is 440V when the transformer is supplying rated load at a power factor of 0.8 leading. Calculate the primary terminal voltage and the percentage regulation.
(c) The transformer consumes 700W under no-load conditions at rated voltage. Determine the value of load current for which the efficiency is maximum, and evaluate this efficiency at a power factor 0.7 lagging.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 7:56 pm ad1c9bdddf
The problem has been solved step by step explaining fundamentals.
HR professional for the Power One Solar
Based on the Power One organization - summary attached, write a strategic leadership and entrepreneurship analysis of 350- 500 words that addresses the following questions for the highest ranking HR professional for the Power One Solar space.
1. What is your sphere of influence in your organization - from an Human Resource View? Based on this, what impact can you have on the implementation of your business plan?
2. What is your own bias - from the Human Resource function within the organization?
3. What hurdles do you anticipate from the Human Resource Function?
4. What leadership style (s) will you have to demonstrate? Where do you fall short?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses as it relates to your business and providing Human Resources to the company in efforts to meet its objectives?
6. How can you impact, influence others and your organization to deliver the results you expect?