The diagram attached shows a rectangular solid, two of whose vertices are A=(0,0,0) and G=(4,6,3).
a) Find vector projections of AG onto the following vectors: AB, [0,1,0], [-1,0,0] and [0,0,1].
b) Find the point on AC that is closest to the midpoint of GH
(The diagram is on page 21 and it is problem 6)
(As you can see I do not need part A of the problem)
A Meta-Analysis of Outcome Studies Comparing Bona Fide Psychotherapies: Empirically, "All Must Have Prizes"
I have questions re this article:
? What is the purpose of the study?
? What is the problem, theory, and/or research context that gave rise to the study.
? What is the research question(s) and major hypotheses.
? What are the methods used: e.g., subjects, measures, & procedures.
? What are the analyses and findings: statistics (e.g. means, R's, F's, etc.) as appropriate, and reported p values.
? Please summarize the author's discussion.
? Can you please help me evaluate the study concentrating on:
1. worthwhileness of the study;
2. adequacy of methods used;
3. confounding variables and/or limitations on the generalizability of findings;
4. whether or not discussion and conclusions are justified by reported findings;
5. appropriateness of statistical procedures utilized and why; and
6. overall evaluation.