1. If sin(alpha)=1/5 where alpha is in quadrant II, find the remaining five trigonometric functions of alpha.
2. Given that sin(alpha)= -2/3 and cos(alpha)= -root5/3>0, find the remaining four trigonometric functions.
4. Sketch a graph of y= -tan(theta-(pi/4)) using transformations. Be sure to label the key points and asymptotes throughout the stages.
5. Sketch a graph of y=2csc(2theta+pi) using transformations or the "5 key points" method using the sine function as a guide. Be sure to label the key points and asymptotes throughout the stages.
6. State the amplitude, range, period and phase-shift of y= -4sin(2x-pi)
8. Find the exact value of cos(inverse sin(-1/3))
9. Find the exact value of sec(inverse tan(1/2))
10. Solve: 2cos(theta)+root3=0
11. Find the exact value of sin105degrees
12. Find the exact value of cos(7pi/12)
13. Use the fact that if cos(alpha)=1/root5, 0<alpha<pi/2 and sin(beta)= -4/5,
A) Find the exact value of sin(alpha-beta)
B) Find the exact value of sin(2alpha)
C) Find the exact value of cos(beta/2)
Graphs, Asymptotes and Phase Shifts are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented.