1. a. square root of x-2 = 1 show work
b. square root of x cubed = 27 show work
c. 3 x the square root of x squared = 9 show work
2. Is the square root of x squared = x an identity (true for all non values of x?)
4. In a right triangle, the sides are related by Pythagorean Theorem c squarred + a squared + b squared where c is the hypotenuse ( the side opposite the 90 degree angle) Find the hypotenuse when the other 2 sides' measurements are 6 feet and 8 feet. Show work
5. Should you travel north for 65 kilometers then travel east 75 kilometers. How far are your from your starting point? Show work
6. The volume of a cube is given by V= s cubed. Find the length of a side of a cube if the volume is 1000 cm cubed. Show work
Solving Equations, Length of a Cube and Pythagorean Theorem are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response was given a rating of "5/5" by the student who originally posted the question.