6. How many 7-card hands are possible with a 52-card deck?
7. The owner of nuts2u snack shack mixes cashews worth $5.50 a pound with peanuts worth $2.30 a pound to get a half-pound mixed nuts bag worth $1.80. How much of each kind of nut is included in the mixed bag?
8. Determine whether the matrices are inverse.
[5 3] [2 -3]
[3 2] and [-3 5] NOTE: all in one bracket not two.
9. Use the gauss-jordan method to find A-1, if it exists
[1 -5] NOTE: all in one bracket not two.
10. Solve the system using the inverse of the coefficient matrix of the equivalent matrix equation?
Please see the attached file for the complete solution.
Thanks for using BrainMass.
a- Find the measure of one angle in the polygon. round to nearest tenth if needed.
The sum of the inner angles of a simple n-gon ...
Solving Systems of Equations Word Problems and Matrix Inverses are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented.