36)After t weeks, contributions in response to a local fund raising campaign were coming in at a rate of 2000te^-0.2t dollars/week. How much money was raised during the first five weeks.
38) Find the volume of the solid generated when the region under the curve y=sinx+cosx on the interval [0,pi/4] is revolved about the y axis.
42) Solve the diff eq. Dy/dx = xe^y-x.
Write each as a sum of partial fractions.
4) 2x^2 +5x-1/[x(x-1)]
Compute the integrals. In each the integrand is a rational function decomposed into partial fractions
18) integral 2x^2+5x-1/[x(x^2-1)] dx
20) integral x^2-x+3/[x^2(x-1)] dx
Find the integrals
26) integral x^3 + 1/ x^3-1 dx
30) integral x+2/x(x-1)^2 dx
34) integral 5xdx/ x^2 -6x+9
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 28, 2022, 8:55 pm ad1c9bdddf
Twelve problems involving integrals, sum of partial fractions and volume of solid of revolution are solved. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response received a rating of "5/5" from the student who originally posted the question.