1. Graph line with equation y=-4x-2.
3. Graph the line with slope -2 passing through the point (-3,4).
4. Find slope of the line graphed (-44, 28) (9, -12).
5. x=9 graph the line
8. Write an equation of line (0, -4).
9. A line passes through the point (6, -6) and has a slope of -3. Write an equation for this line in (x, y) coordinates.
10. Write equations for the vertical and the horizontal lines passing through the point (6, 1) in (x,y) coordinates.
11. Consider the line y=-2/7x+2. What is the slope of line parallel to this line? What is the slope of a line perpendicular to this line
12. Graph the inequality y is less than or equal to 4.
13. Draw the lines whose x-intercept is 3 and whose y-intercept is -3.
14. 6U-V=6. Ordered pair (UV) of number that satisfy equation.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 18, 2018, 11:15 pm ad1c9bdddf
Equations of Straight Lines are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented.