Please help knowing what to graph (see the attachment).
1. Graph: Y ≤ 3x-6
2. Graph: -4x ≥ 5y
3. Graph: -8x ≤ 2y.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 6:13 pm ad1c9bdddf
Explanation with the related graphs are in the attached file.
1. Y ≤ 3x-6
- Fist of all this is an inequity; not an equation. To draw an inequity graph we should first assume that its an equation and temporarily replace ≤ with =
So our equation becomes Y=3x-6
- Now we need to find the coordinates that cut x and y axis on a graph . To find these we need to give 0 value to x or y
If we assume Y= 0 then 3x-6=0 and x=2 and our first coordinate is (2,0) on a graph
- Then we need to find the coordinate where x=0
If we assume x=0 then y = -6 and our second coordinate is (0,-6) on a graph
- We found the two coordinates that cuts our y and ...
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation to help knowing what to graph.