5 Mathematics of Finance
10. Find the amount of interst earned by each deposit $3954 at 8% compounded annually for 12 years.
20. Find the present value of each amount. Write the first four terms of the geometric sequence with a= 4 and r =1/2
28. Find the future value of each annuity. $500 depoisited at the end of each 6 month period for 8 years; money earns 6% compounded semiannually
42.Find the present value of each ordinary annuity. Payments of $877.34 monthly for 17 months at 9.4% compounded monthly
56. An accountant loans $ 28,000 at simple interest to her business. The loan is at 11.5% and earns $3255 interest. Find the time of the loan in months.
62. a small resort must add a swimming pool to compete with a new resort built nearby. The pool will cost $28,000. The resort borrows the money and agrees to repay it with equal payments at the end of each quarter for 6 and 1/2 years at an interest rate of 12% compounded quartley. Find the amount of each payment.
The expert examines finite mathematics present values. The amount of interest by each deposit compounded annually is determined.Complete, Neat and Step-by-step Solutions are provided in the attached Excel file.