2. A man has available 2800 yards of fencing and wishes to enclose a rectangular area.
4. Express the area A of the rectangle as a function of W of the rectangle.
8. For what value of W is the area largest?
9. What was the maximum area?
See attached file for full problem descriptions (diagrams are included).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 7:49 am ad1c9bdddf
See below for answers, and please see that attachment for more detailed answers to the solutions.
Thank you for using Brainmass.
Quadratic Expression and Parabolas
1. Determine the quadratic function F whose graph is given: The vertex is (3, -11) an the ...
Problems related to the maximum or minimum value of a quadratic expression and its representation of parabola are covered in this posting. The solution also includes calculations of the area of a rectangle, maximum area, and the largest value of a side of a rectangle. Step by step calculations are given, along with diagrams.