Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
1) Multiply and simplify by factoring. Assume that all expressions under radicals represent nonnegative numbers.
2) Simplify by removing factors of 1.
8) Divide and simplify.
9) Use the quadratic formula to solve the equation.
13) Factor completely.
15) Factor out the greatest common factor.
16) Find the x-intercepts of the equation .
18) Subtract. Simplify, if possible.
21) Add. Simplify if possible.
23) Jack usually mows his lawn in 6 hours. Marilyn can mow the same yard in 3 hours. How much time would it take for them to mow the lawn together? Simplify. Type an integer, proper fraction, or mixed number.
24) Use the FOIL method to find the product.
29) Perform the indicated operations and simplify.
33) Multiply and simplify.
35) Solve. Simplify. Type an exact answer, using radicals as needed. Rationalize all denominators. Use a comma to separate answers as needed.
Complete, Neat and Step-by-step Solutions are provided in the attached file.