Dear James. I only need 2 or 3 pages answering the following questions. Other than Brett, J. (2007), I will research my library for peer reviewed articles to satisfy the assignment to completion. I hope you can assist. It is imperative the problem is solved in meaning short form. The problem is as follows: Please use subtitles for me to follow along and any in-text citations and references for me to check, preferably not from the internet. Thank you. Please advise if you can assist.
1. Discuss diversity and conflict resolution in international negotiations.
2. Analyze and explain the macrosystemic perspectives on organizational diversity.
3. Examine at least two popular viewpoints on diversity management.
4. Analyze the important indicators of diversity.
5. Analyze and explain some of the social and organizational consequences of not concentrating on diversity management.
6. Analyze and explain the situations in which organizations can capitalize on diversity in the workplace.
7. Analyze and justify how groups can use international leadership activities toward diversity so as to support their larger goals.
8. Explain at least three ways of increasing diversity management in international leadership.
Use correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary and cited all sources in the APA format.
Use the following information for problems 1-3. Decide whether the normal sampling distribution can be used. If it can be used, test the claim about the population proportion p at the given level of significance using the given sample statistics.
1. Claim: p > 0:30;
= 0:05. Sample statistics: p^ = 0.35, n = 50.
Since np=0.35*50=17.5>5, n(1-p)=50*(1-0.35)=32.5>5,
We could use the normal distribution.
This is a one tailed t test.
At 0.05 significance level, the degree of freedom is 50-1=49,
The critical t value is 1.68.
Test value t=(0.35-0.30)/sqrt(0.30*(1-0.30)/50)=0.772
Since 0.772<1.68, we could not reject the null hypothesis.
Based on the test, we could not conclude that p>0.30.
2. Claim: p = 0:80;
= 0:10. Sample statistics: p^ = 0:78, n = 19.
Since np=0.78*19=14.82>5, n(1-p)=19*(1-0.78)=4.18<5,
We could not use a normal sampling distribution.
3. Claim: p < 0:22;
= 0:10. ...
The expert examines diversity and conflict resolution.