Develop a presentation that theorizes about future trends for African American culture in the United States.
Focus on changes in social, political, and cultural trends that affect how people view African Americans.
Here is what I have to do thosugh I have to answer this question in 4 slides:
Identify any areas where you believe equality may be reverted.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:09 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi and thank you for using Brainmass. The solution below should get you started. If you have any questions regarding the solution. Just let me know via the feedback section below. Good luck!
OTA 105878/Xenia Jones
Slide 1: The Future of African American Culture
Text: Trends develop over time according to varied influences and situations that rise due to a combination of forces and elements. The African American community's future appears to be one of promise. The current President of the country is African American, achieving status, career triumph and international political renown in a manner once perceived impossible by African-American communities in 60's. The Civil rights movement has culturally and politically forced the bonds of inequality to be confronted by society in general and consciously by the Blacks themselves having lived a shared history of oppression. Now, equality and diversity is seen as the right and moral American way making things once impossible possible. Politically, economically, academically, socially, positive change can happen. No doubt, the issues the plague the community will still be there - criminal recidivism, poverty, gangs and criminality. But opportunities have been made available built over the work of pioneers in civil rights and equal right and reaped by this generation.
Images: Obama, Black ...
The solution provides information and advise in putting together 4 suggested slides that can be used in a presentation to discuss future trends of African-American culture where social, political and cultural trends are given importance. references are listed. a word version is attached.
Healthcare Reform and Current and Future Trends in the U.S. Healthcare Delivery System
Things to think about:
• What are the prevalent health concerns in this community?
• What are the key issues related to cost, quality, and access that affect the organization and the people this organization serves?
• Which organizations in this area are business competitors and/or which organizations use highly effective practices or strategies that this organization may learn from or adopt?
• How will demographics and health reform likely impact the organization, as well as the broader community, in the next 5 years?
What I need is below:
I did this assignment on an 82 year old patient with stage 4 esophageal cancer. I used the University of Maryland as the organization that would treat and facilitate treatment surrounding this case.
Write a business memo 3-4 pages (double-spaced) in which you address:
• Prevalent health concerns in the community
• Issues related to cost, quality, and access that affect the organization and the people it serves
• Organizations in the community that are business competitors and/or from which you can learn highly effective practices or strategies
• Ways in which changing demographics and health reform will likely affect your organization and the broader community in the next 5 years
Shi, L., & Singh, D. (2015). Delivering health care in America: A systems approach (6th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett.
o Review Chapter 13, "Health Policy" (pp. 510-531)
o Review Chapter 14, "The Future of Health Services Delivery" (pp. 538-564)
Buescher, B., & Viguerie, P. (2014). How US healthcare companies can thrive amid disruption. Retrieved from http://www.mckinsey.com/insights/health_systems_and_services/how_us_healthcare_companies_can_thrive_amid_disruption
The OWL at Purdue University. (2015). Sample memo. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/590/04/View Full Posting Details