1) How would you go about defining "African American Literature"?
2) How crucial a role does personal experience play in the creation of African American literature? In other words, can a non African American write a piece of African American literature?
3) What specific contribution has African American literature had on literature as a whole?
Please rate 5/5 and ask for me specifically on future jobs as a Special Request.
1) I personally define "African American Literature" as the compilation of writings that define, explain, question, and articulate how African Americans have experienced joy, hardships, freedom, oppression, quest for identity, affirmation of culture, and secured their rightful place in both World and American literature. These texts further chronicle the journey of this unique and valuable group from past to present in American literature. Do you agree?
2) The value and place of personal experience plays such an eminent role in the creation of African American literature. Since the voice of African Americans is so ...
This solution defines "African American Literature" from a personal point of view and answers some related inquiries.