What do you think is the significance of the family as client in the current health care environment, and how can this apply to home tele-health or patient care.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:39 am ad1c9bdddf
It is my belief that the family as client in the current healthcare environment essentially means that the entire family of a patient, or group of patients, would be integrally involved in the treatment process, and due to this fact should be treated as clients along with the patient. In addition, the family unit is very important in fostering the recovery of clients, due to the fact that many clients are ...
Need assistance with Key Elements and Multicultural Factors
- Can you summarize the three family systems approaches (structural, strategic, and systemic)?
- Identify the following key elements embodied in the methods you summarized, with an emphasis on the multicultural factors:
- Boundaries: What are they, and why are they important when using a family systems approach?
- Symptom maintenance: What is symptom maintenance, and why is it important to family systems therapy?
- Attribution of meaning: What is meant by attributing meaning to a child's or an adolescent's behavior?
- Family rules: How would you define this, and why is it important when working with children and adolescents?