Description of two possible challenges that you may encounter when working with a dissertation committee. Then describe two strategies for overcoming each challenge. Be specific and use examples to support your explanation.
Please use these references
1. Creswell, J. W. (2009). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
2. Chapter 4, "Writing Strategies and Ethical Considerations" (pp. 73-87)
3. Rudestam, K. E., & Newton, R. R. (2007). Surviving your dissertation: A comprehensive guide to content and process (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
4. Chapter 9, "Overcoming Barriers: Becoming an Expert While Controlling Your Own Destiny"
o Chapter 10, "Writing"
• Brause, R. S. (2000a). Forming your dissertation committee. In Writing your doctoral dissertation: Invisible rules for success (pp. 48-55). New York, NY: Routledge.
• Brause, R. S. (2000c). Roles and responsibilities of dissertation committees. In Writing your doctoral dissertation: Invisible rules for success (pp. 56-69). New York, NY: Routledge.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 24, 2018, 6:44 pm ad1c9bdddf
One very important challenge that you may face when working with a dissertation committee, is a power struggle between the individual members of that committee. This is a very important challenge, and also a challenge that may be more commonplace than we may realize. This is a challenge that may occur due to the fact that the different members of the committee but each believed that they have the best methodology by which to guide you through the dissertation process, and lead to a degree of confusion as to which path to take in writing your ...
The expert provides descriptions of two possible challenges that one may encounter when working with a dissertation committee. Following this, the solution describes two strategies for overcoming each challenge. Be specific and use examples to support your explanation.